To Our Graduates!
Let us give
thanks to God for the Self-Controlled discipline each student and family has
exercised to achieve this milestone of both discovering and educating students’
gifts to contribute to the common good.
The Season of Pentecost
Began Using God’s
Power of Self-control
Of the Holy Attitudes of
Patience • Kindness • Generosity • Gentleness
To be with People in Daily Needs
Where God is Always Found
in order to Experience the
Joy and Peace from
Personal Human Authenticity
that is the Eternal
Quality of Life!
- Conscious of Christ in every aspect of life;
- Disciplined to grow in Christ;
- Accountable ultimately to God as revealed in Christ;
- Committed to promote Christ in our church, society and world;
- Inclusive in building relationships the world over; and
- Intentional about calling others to join us in this mission.