This Week, Sunday, April 29th, 11:00 am
The Reverend Ms. Pamela Moyer
Church Receptionist and Publication Minister
Who Will Provide the Sermon for the Liturgy of Worship
While Dr. Yawn is away on leave, the Reverend Ms. Twyla Turner will be “on call” for Pastoral Needs.
Thank you and please support and thank our generous staff!
The United Baptist Church
As We Celebrated the Coming Together of First Baptist Annandale & Boulevard Baptist Congregations
To Serve the Kingdom in Our Community through Our Personal Daily Benevolence & through Our Mission Center!
We Read our Covenant during Worship and Shared a Special Reception
pictures to be posted this week.
Sunday Church Service in Annandale, Virginia
Bible Study (All Ages Welcome)
9:30 A.M. - 10:45 A.M.
Agape Love Fellowship
Our Vision: At our Church in Annandale, Virginia, we seek to develop an intentional relationship with God as in Jesus so that our lives demonstrate the transforming effect and supreme importance of such a relationship for us, our society, and our world.
- Conscious of Christ in every aspect of life;
- Disciplined to grow in Christ;
- Accountable ultimately to God as revealed in Christ;
- Committed to promote Christ in our church, society and world;
- Inclusive in building relationships the world over; and
- Intentional about calling others to join us in this mission.